HappSales Private Limited ("we" or "us" or "our") respects the privacy of ours users ("users" or "you"). The goal of this policy is to explain how we collect, use, disclose,
and safeguard your information when you visit or use any of our applications or services.
When you user our applications, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers make available, such as the internet protocol address, browser type, language preference, time zone, referring URL, date and time of access, operating system, mobile device manufacturer and mobile network information. We include these in our log files to understand more about our users to improve their overall experience.
We collect information about your use of our products and services from application logs and analytics tools to understand usage for making improvements.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may receive personal information from third party sources like databases only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information . The information could include your name, e-mail address, postal address, location, designation, telephone number that we may use to maintain and improve customer support experience, improve accuracy of our internal records, and for our sales and marketing purposes.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
We may use information collected about you via our applications to:
- Create, setup, manage and maintain your account and do all other things required for providing and improving our services
- Notify you of updates to the Application
- Increase the efficiency and operation of our applications
- Respond to product and customer service requests; and improve our customer interactions
- Monitor and analyze usage and rends to improve your experience with the Application and prevent problems
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized
- Compile anonymous statistical data and internal analysis
- To update you on new products and services, upcoming events, offers, promotions, newsletters and other information that we believe will be of interest to you
- Ask you for feedback on our products and solicit your participation in surveys
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and any other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect interests of concerned stakeholder’s viz. HappSales, our users, third parties etc.
- To administer our websites, analyze trends, and track user navigations to understand user behavior to better help them
- To monitor and improve our campaigns, and make recommendations relevant to users
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions if any
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Our employees, contractors and third-party service providers who perform services for us or on our behalf will have access to your information on a need-to-know basis.
- We may share your information with business partners, advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis; and to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If you connect to the Application through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Blogs And Forums
We provide users option to post information in blogs and forums for sharing information in a public space on the Website. This information is publicly available to all users of these forums and visitors to our Website. Given the public nature of these platforms, any Personal Information disclosed here may be used to contact users with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of Personal Information in public forums. We will not be responsible for the Personal Information users disclose in these forums.
Retention Of Information
In the unlikely event that we have to sell our business or we get acquired or merged with another entity, we will do our best that the acquiring entity is legally bound to honor this policy. We will notify you through appropriate means of any change in ownership or in the uses of your personal information and service data. We will also notify you about any choices you may have regarding your personal information and service data.
Your Choice In Information Use
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Policy For Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided.
10K NASSCOM Startup Warehouse, Diamond District, Domlur, Bangalore - 560008